Llangattock Green Valleys Micro Hydro (2) Co-operative Ltd
Projected return: 5% (7.7% with EIS tax relief)
THE SHARE OFFER IS NOW CLOSED
We’d like to thank the 211 members of Llangattock Green Valleys Micro Hydro (2) Co-operative Ltd, more information will be sent to you shortly.
The Co-operative aims to:
- Raise £690,000 to fund the development and construction costs of the four schemes.
- Use these schemes to produce an estimated 355MWh of renewable electricity a year, reducing the community’s reliance on fossil fuels and saving 158 tonnes of CO2 a year.
- Use the income from the Feed-in Tariff and sale of electricity to cover the running costs of the schemes, pay back Members’ share capital over the 20-year life of the project and provide a surplus, which will be divided equally to…
- Pay Members interest on their Shares, with a projected return of 5% per annum, averaged over 20 years.
- Provide income for a special Community Fund that will be used to support further sustainable projects in Llangattock and the surrounding area.
It’s a win all round, with benefits for the environment and the community, and a fair return for you.